Thursday, December 22, 2011

My New Friend



Meet my new Pandigital Novel tablet. -  It came from Big Lots - purchased on Black Friday this year.   It has introduced me to new novelist friends such as Sarah Rosett, Georgette Heyer and Carl Hiassen (I'm reading Basket Case right now, thank you Carl....) and made the Jack Reacher books so accessible that the latest of that series is next!  I have the tablet in a protective case that I found online and ordered, using  Pandigital Novel's Wireless to get to the Internet.  All-in-all, I'm most  pleased to have gotten up before daylight on Black Friday and wish to give a huge thanks to Elder Daughter and her son, N. T. for going into the cold dark night to stand in line to get a ticket from the store employee so she could make this purchase while her younger son and I waited in the warm snug van.   If I'd had the tablet that morning, I would have had something to read while waiting for the Big Lot sale to begin, now wouldn't I!!




2 comments:

RANGER said...

This is a beautiful tablet. Thank heaven we can loan each other ebooks, now. I wish all of them sported the little "Lend Me" banner. The waiting room, anywhere, is now the opportunity to boot up room. Idn't it.

ol Doc said...

If there's WI-FI, there is I-Fi !!
Work has a hot spot in the conference room, but someone at work also set up another spot and gave me the password! Sweeet!